The effectiveness of using Podcast as Computer assisted Language Learning

Hy everyone! Welcome back to my blog. So this time, i would like to give all of you a little infromation that maybe usefull for us in this millenial era. First of all, do you know what is computer as language learning? Or usually we called it as CALL. Pretty cool right?. So, CALL or Computer assisted Language Learning simply is the general term for the range of processes and activities that employ computers in the teaching and learning of a new language

In this lesson, Podcasting is one of the example of CALL medium that can be used of teaching language. It’s like interviewers and talking about music video clips, for instance, can improve speaking and pronounciation skills providing a different look and a new media such as spotify, bubly, soundcloud, as the medium to the lesson. They put new concept in context. Social media content can effectively support some lessons, from discuss about something interesting, talking about literature and linguistic field, or maybe simple chit and chat like discussing about favorite food or songs

Honestly, I've also been doing podcasting with three of my friends to implement the call itself on the SoundCloud platform. In my podcast, my friend and I discuss a literary work (movie) Wonder Movie that focuses on literary and linguistic aspects. in the process of doing the podcast, we really enjoyed it. Besides improve our skills in speaking, interacting in a podcast also indirectly gives me lessons such as how to use good and correct language and how to make people who listen to my podcast not get bored with the discussions that me and my friends are trying to convey.

So, podcasting is very effective in learning that is included in the major call itself. I hope you have to try it with podcasting because besides being fun, podcasting also really helps our ability to develop a skill that we have

  








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Advantages using Kahoot as E-learning

Unknown

Semoga